Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.
不要让其它人说他们比你强。
If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
He might be...a bit on the slow side, but my boy Forrest is going
to get the same opportunities as everyone else. He's not going to some
special school to learn how to retread tires. We're talking about five
little points here. There must be something can be done.
他可能反应不太灵敏,但我儿子福雷斯,应该和其它人一样得到机会。他不应该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。这不过是区区5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的。
She was my most special friend. My only friend.
她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!
Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so, but they do.
妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。
From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.
从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。
Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.
你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。
I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't
change. He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want
to be called stupid.
我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。
It's funny how things work out.
事情总是出乎意料!
Stupid is as stupid does.
做傻事的才是傻瓜
-Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you
know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.
-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.
-布巴告诉过我所有和捕虾有关的事情,但你知道我有什么发现吗?捕虾很难的。我只捕到五只。
-再来两只 你就能做串烧虾了。
It's time for a show down! You and me!
咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!
-Don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life.
Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was
destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to
believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God
gave you.
-What's my destiny, Mama?
-You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box
of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're going to get.
-你不用害怕,宝贝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的,我并不知道,但我注定要做你的妈妈,我就尽力做好。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。
-我的命运是什么 妈妈?
-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种口味。
I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。