谁能帮我翻译一下这几句?翻译成英文

2024-11-23 04:53:26
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

1.她行医至今已有三年零两个月了。
She had three years two months of become a doctor.
2.既然他答应出席会议,我们想请他演讲。
Since he was agree to attend the meeting,we would like to ask him lecture.
3.据说这一地区早在两千年前农业就很先进。
The region's agriculture is advance since two thousand years ago.
4.如果你想在一生中有所成就,最重要的是树立信心。
If you want to be success in your life,the important thing is give yourself confidence.
5.一般来说,通过增加供给或减少需求可以降低物价。
Usually,by increase the supply or decrease can lower the price.
6.就业余爱好而言,她和她的孪生妹妹几乎没有什么共同之处。
According to the hobbies,she and her twins sister didn't have any consistent place.
7.他创作的艺术品在很多方面比他父亲要好。
His art works in many places are way better than his father.
8.我已了解清楚了,他的结论是以事实为根据的。
I already know that is opinions is include many facts.
9.成功在于勤奋,这句话很正确。
Work hard can yield back success,this sentence is very correct.
10.你是否认为美国应该对事故负完全的责任。
Do you think US should give responsibility to this accident.

回答2:

1. She has been practising three years and two months.
2. Since he agreed to attend the meeting, we would like to ask him lecture.
3. It is said that this region as early as 2,000 years ago agricultural very advanced.
4. If you want to have success in life, the most important thing is to establish confidence.
5. Generally speaking, by increasing the supply or demand reduction can lower prices.
6. On the hobby, she and her twin sister, little in common.
7. He created works of art in many ways better than his father.
8. I have a clear understanding, his conclusion is based on the facts.
9. Success is hard work, this statement is correct.
10. Do you think the U.S. should bear full responsibility for the accident.